- First Marseille Algier’s crossing by seaplane
The first crossing of the Mediterranean by seaplane
was performed by Pierre-Georges Latécoère on 16 May 1923
From “L’Eclair du midi”,24 mai 1923
- Exhibition Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Saint-Ex” as seen by his friends (book excerpts) Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)was born in Lyon on 29 June 1900, his friend Jean Mermoz the following year, and […]
- EXHIBITION – The Bouy Museum
The local museum at Bouy, near Châlons-en-Champagne in eastern France, features documents and photos on the life and achievements of local boy and ace pilot Henri Guillaumet.
- EXHIBITION – The Line, Philippe Mitchké
This exhibition comprises 51 original works depicting the epic stories of the Latécoère and Aéropostale airlines.
- A century of aviation with the French post office
Aerophilately exhibition by Gérard Collot, commemorating the Aéro-Club de France centenary.
- EXHIBITION – The Mermoz Line
This exhibition comprises 64 panels summarizing the history of Latécoère Airlines and the Aéropostale airmail service between 1919 and 1930.